Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Lilypad ~ If only you knew



Lilypad ~ If only you knew
Fiery fuchsia linear holo

Fuchsia is a super pretty colour in my opinion! I often wear that when I’m in the mood for something really beautiful! My to go-colour, if you want :)

If only you Knew is such a fuchsia. It’s super easy to work with and I used two fast drying coats for my mani.

Here’s what it ended up looking like. The picture is taken with flash.

 
I don’t know if you could see it, but I actually stamped on it. The stamp is from the stamping plate Geometry BPX-L006 and I stamped with Harp on It from Color Club. Harp on it is a silver linear holo, but since “If only you Knew” is a bleeder, it made the silver pink when I topcoated it.

This picture shows the stamp better. It’s taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.


Here’s “If only you Knew” on its own. Two coats, no topcoat at this stage.


It’s been a while since I bought Lilypads because it has been too difficult. They’re beautiful though, and I love this one!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: What a gorgeous colour! I love the rainbows too.
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful color and it looks really cool with the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice nail polish and I like the subtle stamping on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had hoped for less subtle stamping, but thank you, I ended up liking it too :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Google translates this into something really weird :D But thanks anyway.

      Delete
  4. what a pretty manicure in its simplicity!
    Smuackkkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! And I like how this polish is called :D

    ReplyDelete