Thursday, August 17, 2017

Starrily ~ Norepinephrine



Starrily ~ Norepinephrine
Dark red linear holo

Today I’m going to show you Serotonin’s linear sister. Both Serotonin and Norepinephrine are from the Valentine's Day collection The Chemistry of Love / Cupid's Chemicals from 2017. Serotonin was on the blog just yesterday, click on the link to check that post out if you missed it.

The formula is thick. I usually prefer it thick, but this is so thick that I can’t even shake the little ball around inside the bottle. No little clicking noises no matter how hard I shake. That’s not necessarily a good sign, because that may mean that I can’t get to shake all the holo goodness around in there!

Anyway, this is easily a one coater. I used two anyway and the drying time was really good.

I am not feeling that great today so I wasn’t in the mood for complicated nail art. I ended up sticking on a couple of simple stickers; flowers and a butterfly. Simple but good.

Here’s the final mani. Two coats and a layer of topcoat. The picture is taken with flash.


Here’s a picture taken in the sunshine. Yes! The sun decided to shine!


Here’s Norepinephrine in my lightbox. The colour is way deeper than the sunshine picture suggest and that’s the main reason why this will be marked as a “will not buy again-polish”.


Do you like Norepinphrine?



Number of coats: 2 but it’s a one coater
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Thick formula, good rainbows, a bit too dark for me
Buy again: No

7 comments: