Sunday, May 6, 2018

Different Dimension ~ Catch a Dream


Different Dimension ~ Catch a Dream
Periwinkle linear holo with added color shifting shimmers

“Catch a Dream” is a part of Different Dimension’s Trio “Wild Spirit” from August 2017. I have already showed you “Carpe Diem” and I’m going to add links to the other posts in the bottom of each post as I publish them.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. I applied two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

The stamp is from a stamping plate I have had for a very long time; one that I hardly ever use: Moyou London’s “Punk Collection-04”. It’s a lovely plate with lots of pretty skulls on it. I stamped with El Corazón’s “Midnight Tango”.

This is two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken with flash.

Different Dimension ~ Catch a Dream

This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun. The shimmer in this polish is just amazing and the rainbows are still visible.

Different Dimension ~ Catch a Dream

And here’s “Catch a Dream” alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Different Dimension ~ Catch a Dream

These are the things I used today.


Links to the other two polishes in the “Wild Spirit” trio:



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with colour shifting shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, pretty rainbows and amazing shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: