Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Polished for Days ~ 2018


Polished for Days ~ 2018
Green to pink to blue to gold to green multichrome

“2018” is from the Polished for Days 2018 New Years Duo. This is a must-have if you’re into multichromes. The shift is amazing, no less.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two really easy coats for full opacity and had no issues with application. The drying time is really good too.

Here’s the first picture I took of it. It’s two coats and a layer of topcoat and it is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.

Polished for Days ~ 2018

This picture shows the amazing shift; look at all those colours!!

Polished for Days ~ 2018

I took a kvantificillion pictures to capture all the beauty.

Polished for Days ~ 2018

On last picture, just because I can :D

Polished for Days ~ 2018

I didn’t do anything with this because it’s amazing itself. It doesn’t need anything added to shine!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Multichrome
Overall impression: Amazing shift, great formula, fantastic colours. I love it!
Buy again: Yes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love multichromes and this looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and even I was impressed by this one :)

      Delete