Saturday, May 26, 2018

W7 ~ It’s Pink


W7 ~ It’s Pink
Neon pink crème

Here’s a cheap neon pink polish from W7. The quality is amazingly good and the colour is “in yer face”, just the way I like it.

I used two easy and really fast drying coat for my manicure.

I applied a layer of holo topcoat over the pink. I used “Prysmatic Holo Liquid” from Hot4You.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “Zjoy-Plus005” and I stamped with an un-named stamping polish from KADS.

Here’s my manicure photographed with flash.

W7 ~ It’s Pink

This is the same thing in daylight, no direct sun.

W7 ~ It’s Pink

Here’s “It’s Pink” on its own; two coats and no topcoat or holo topper yet. My camera can’t even catch how much neon it is!

W7 ~ It’s Pink

These are the things I used for my nails today.


What a great polish! The quality is great, the colour is amazing!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Wow! Great formula, quality, finish and neon colour!
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: